Length of stay will vary. When you meet the discharge criteria for your type of anesthesia and procedure, you will be released to go home or be transferred to a room.
- All patients require transportation home by a responsible adult who will be available to the patient for 24 hours after the procedure.
- You will be provided with instructions on how to care for yourself, what medications to take, and other home care instructions.
- For your convenience, we have a home care medical supply store and pharmacy located on the hospital's first floor.
- We routinely make a follow-up phone call to each patient (two attempts).
- We encourage you to call your physician's office with any questions or concerns. If you are unable to contact your doctor, you can reach us at the Ambulatory Unit: Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Please call 563-589-8399