The mission of the Dyersville Health Foundation is to enhance health care in the Dyersville service area by providing financial assistance to Mercy Medical Center - Dyersville, Oak Crest Manor and the Ellen Kennedy Living Center.
From the first efforts to build a hospital in Dyersville in the 1960s, the existence and success of Mercy - Dyersville has depended to a great extent on community volunteerism and philanthropic giving. The Dyersville Health Foundation is committed to making sure that community support remains strong, thereby keeping health care services in the community strong.
The seventeen-member foundation board represents the communities served and oversees all aspects of the foundation.
The Mercy - Dyersville Auxiliary comes under the umbrella of the foundation. The auxiliary raises funds for equipment and program support through annual dues, the Holiday Festival and the hospital Gift Shop. Additional support for the foundation comes from estates, memorials, local organizations, and individuals. The Foundation board makes sure that all funds raised here will be used here.
View the 2011/2012 Annual Report
Giving Your Gift
- Access our secure online donation form, OR
print and mail a donation form to the address provided below.
- Your gift may be made in a variety of ways including cash, check, credit card, or in the form of stock and securities. Estate planning gifts are another type of giving.
- Gifts may also be made in memory of someone.
- Gifts given through Endow Iowa may qualify you for an additional Iowa tax credit.
- You may choose to designate which area your gift goes toward (for example, Emergency Room, Oak Crest, Ellen Kennedy Living Center) or you can let the Board determine the best use of the funds.
For more information, please call 563-875-2937, email email@example.com, or write to:
Dyersville Health Foundation, 1111 3rd St. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
The goal of the fiscal year 2013 annual giving campaign is to raising money for vital sign monitors. The balance of the funds will be used for the Oak Crest Manor Nursing Home renovation fund.
Mercy - Dyersville Auxiliary Gift Shop
Mercy - Dyersville Auxiliary members and community volunteers staff the Gift Shop in the lobby of the hospital and offer an amazing selection of gifts and cards, jewelry, baby, Hawkeye and Cyclone items, crystal, holiday and seasonal decorations, and so much more. Special sales that expand into the lobby draw the shop's many regular customers and many more shoppers.