The mission of the Dyersville Health Foundation is to enhance health care in the Dyersville service area by providing financial assistance to Mercy Medical Center - Dyersville, Oak Crest Manor and the Ellen Kennedy Living Center.
From the first efforts to build a hospital in Dyersville in the 1960s, the existence and success of Mercy - Dyersville has depended to a great extent on community volunteerism and philanthropic giving. The Dyersville Health Foundation is committed to making sure that community support remains strong, thereby keeping health care services in the community strong.
The 17-member foundation board represents the communities served and oversees all aspects of the foundation.
The Mercy - Dyersville Auxiliary comes under the umbrella of the foundation. The auxiliary raises funds for equipment and program support through annual dues, the Holiday Festival and the hospital Gift Shop. Additional support for the foundation comes from estates, memorials, local organizations and individuals. The Foundation board makes sure that all funds raised here will be used here.
View the 2012-2013 Annual Report
Giving Your Gift
- Access our secure online donation form, OR
print and mail a donation form to the address below.
- Your gift may be made by cash, check, credit card or in the form of stock and securities. Estate planning gifts are another type of giving.
- Gifts may be made in memory of someone.
- Gifts given through Endow Iowa may qualify you for an additional Iowa tax credit.
- You may choose to designate which area your gift goes toward (for example, Emergency Room, Oak Crest, Ellen Kennedy Living Center) or you can let the Board determine the best use of the funds.
For information, call 563-875-2937, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to:
Dyersville Health Foundation, 1111 3rd St. SW, Dyersville, IA 52040
Dyersville Health Foundation Events
Our goal for this fiscal year 2015 is to raise funds for new medical telemetry systems for our hospital and our cardiac rehab program. This new technology will enhance our cardiac care capabilities creating the potential for more rapid recovery for those in our care. In addition, with this new equipment, we will be able to apply to be a Certified Cardiac Rehabilitation Program through the American Association of Cardiovascular Pulmonary Rehabilitation.