Normal Visiting Hours
- General visiting hours are 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily
- Spouse/significant other is welcome any time
- Some areas may have special hours. Please check with the nurses station on the floor you are visiting.
Please understand that latex balloons will not be allowed inside Mercy Medical Center, due to latex-associated allergies/sensitivity. An assortment of mylar balloons are available for purchase/delivery inside our gift shop.
- Wireless Internet
- ATM in the patient entrance on the first floor (near the gift shop)
- Lost & found items contact the information desk (ext. 0)
- Newspapers in vending machines in the visitor lobby on the first floor and on ground floor by the emergency department
- Telephones located near the visitor lobby on the first floor, in the patient entrance area (across from the gift shop), and next to the surgical waiting area on ground floor
- The cafeteria is located on the first floor. Visitor trays are available for visitors to eat in the patient's room. Visitor orders can be made at the time the patient places their order, and the tray will be delivered to the patient's room along with the patient's tray. Or, the guest may visit the nutrition office located on first floor to make menu selections and pay for the meal.
- Vending machines are located in the patient entrance area across from the gift shop on first floor, outside the emergency department and surgical waiting area on ground floor, as well as the intensive care and cardiac medical unit waiting area on second floor.
- A visitor parking deck is provided for your convenience. To view all parking areas, click here.