Hillcrest/Mercy Maternal Health Clinic
Having a baby can be expensive. Some expectant mothers are not covered by insurance, while others are without maternity benefits. Our clinic allows you to access everything you need for a healthy baby and a smooth pregnancy.
We provide all the necessary services right in one office, including:
- Free & confidential on-site pregnancy testing for eligible individuals
- Prenatal care throughout your entire pregnancy
- Delivery of your baby at the Mercy Birth Center
- Nutrition education
- Dental education and hygiene
- Education on & preparation for labor, delivery, and infant care
- Referrals, if needed, to other health care or local community services
- Postpartum care
- Preparation for your role as a parent
- Lactation consultant services
- Home visit by a nurse, following the delivery of your baby
- Insurance application assistance
- Access to WIC (Women, Infants and Children) prenatal services
- Application assistance for Title 19 or Title 5 funding
You are eligible for any or all of the services if you live in Dubuque, Delaware, or Jones Counties.
Professional Arts Plaza, Suite 102
200 Mercy Drive
Dubuque, IA 52001
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Call us at 563-589-8595 or Fax 563-589-8589