Help For You or Your Loved One to Stay at Home
Most people do better at home - recovering, healing, and in some
cases receiving treatment. When being at home requires medical
support, equipment, supplies or other assistance, we can help.
The majority of our home care services are covered by private
insurance, Medicare and Medicaid. We will discuss insurance
coverage and any expenses you might incur before we begin caring
for you. Mercy Home Care will bill your insurance company directly.
Count on Mercy Home Care to:
- Talk with you about your wishes
- Arrange for your care and equipment needs
- Provide service in a 45-mile radius of Dubuque
- With your permission, gather information to carry out your doctor's orders for home care
- Work with you and your doctor to develop a plan of care for your specific needs
- Have on-call staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Mercy Home Care has been named to the 2010 HomeCare Elite - a compilation of the most successful Medicare-certified home health providers in the United States. Home care agencies are ranked by an analysis of performance measures in quality outcomes, quality improvement, and financial performance.
Learn about more services that support you at home:
Call 563-589-8899 or toll free at 877-416-9763 during regular business hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.