Mercy Family Pharmacy customers can request refills of an existing prescription by following these steps.
1. Read the Privacy and Security Statement below.
2. Review Delivery and In-Store Pickup Options:
- Pickup - Available within next 24 hours.
- Delivery - Available next day, Monday - Friday.
Pay by credit card, XPress Pay, store account, or COD.
- USPS Mail - Delivered to post office within 24 hours (no charge).
- UPS/FedEx - An additional charge will be applied to cover shipping costs. An adult signature may be required at time of delivery.
3. Select your pharmacy and complete the Prescription Refill Request Form.
- Mercy Family Pharmacy - 1920 Elm Street
- Mercy Family Pharmacy - Mercy - 250 Mercy Drive
- Mercy Family Pharmacy - West - Medical Associates West Campus
- Mercy Family Pharmacy - East - Medical Associates East Campus
- Mercy Family Pharmacy - Cascade
- Mercy Family Pharmacy - Dyersville
- CareMor Pharmacy - 35 Hill Street
4. When all information has been entered on the form, click the "Submit Request" button. The "Reset Form" button clears all information entered without sending.
5. An order confirmation screen will acknowledge order receipt.
Privacy and Security Statement - Mercy Dubuque Online Pharmacy
"The Mercy Family Pharmacies are committed to providing you with the best service available. As we add the convenience of requesting prescription refills online, we want to assure you that your personal information is properly safeguarded. We request only information necessary to process your prescription order.
We utilize a secure site for protecting information (your information is encrypted as it passed between your browser and the Mercy Family Pharmacies server). We pledge to protect your privacy. Information you share with our sites is kept strictly confidential and fully secure."